Hello FGCA Members and Associates.
Please plan to attend our 18th Annual General Meeting in Simcoe County on Monday and Tuesday June 25 & 26, 2012
If you can make it, please register with me by Monday June 18th.
Monday, June 25
Ontario Tree Seed Plant, Angus
Afternoon Session – 1 to 4:30 pm,
$10/person or free with membership
FGCA membership renewal and Board of Directors election:
- Members please renew your $20/person membership and help elect a new Board of Directors. Please let us know if you are interested in being nominated for a 2 year term on the Board
- Associates – please consider joining and helping to guide FGCA’s program.
- Practitioners’ Guide to Climate Change Adaptation Planning for Ontario Ecosystems
- Butternut grafting and archiving in Central Ontario
- Seed forecasting & Seed Collection Area Network
- Ontario Biodiversity Strategy – Strengthening the focus on Genetic Diversity
- Ash Conservation – planning for EAB ash survivors
Supper – 5 pm, $15/person with advanced registration
Business Meeting – 6:30- 9:30[hr]
Tuesday, June 26
Local County Field Tour starting at the Seed Plant,
8:30 to 3 pm, $10/person
Butternut grafting program at the Ontario Tree Seed Plant
- White pine seed orchard management and crop forecasting – CC monitoring
- Butternut archive
- Tree Seed crop forecasting
Simcoe County Forest – 90th anniversary
- 90 years of Community Forest
- Oak and Hickory Plantation
- Planning an Assisted Migration Trial
Beech Bark Disease Surveys
I look forward to seeing you there.